Family Law Attorneys Offering Hands-On Help
At Berman Law Center, P.C., we offer exceptional, hands-on legal services to divorcing clients. We provide personal service, individual attention and a dedication to prompt communication from start to finish. If you need an experienced Portland area family law lawyer, look no further.
We provide legal advice and representation to clients in Portland and communities throughout Oregon in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and legal separation, including out-of-court divorce solutions
- Child custody orders, for both legal and physical custody
- Parenting time/visitation and official parenting plans
- Child support orders and enforcement
- Spousal support, formerly called alimony
- Dividing the value of a business during an Oregon divorce
- Agreements, including prenups, postnups and cohabitation agreements
- Modifications to existing orders for custody, parenting time and support
- Relocations and move-aways
Focused On Resolving Your Divorce In The Most Efficient Way
At our Oregon law firm, we focus significant resources on helping clients stay out of court during divorce. To this end, we use mediation, collaboration, negotiation and other strategies that are designed to achieve positive results in an economical manner. In most cases, taking a divorce to court simply increases animosity and drives up costs, so clients appreciate our commitment to exploring more cost-effective and amicable options.
However, we don’t limit ourselves to alternative dispute resolution. If your situation does require litigation, you can count on us to vigorously defend your interests in court.
Contact Us For A Free, 15-Minute Phone Consultation Today
If you need a skilled family law attorney, schedule a consultation at Berman Law Center, P.C. Do not hesitate to contact our office by calling 503-715-2108, toll free 800-282-9288 or by completing our online contact form. We provide a free, 15-minute phone consultation, and, depending on the needs of our clients, we can offer off-hours meeting times.